This document constitutes the user guide of the MEDMEM library and of its related tools.
The install procedure of the MEDMEM library can handle a variety of configurations to suit the needs of its user. Instructions for configuring and installing the library can be found in Configuring and Installing MEDMEM from sources.
This user guide contains five different chapters that cover the core MEDMEM and MEDCoupling libraries, the interpolation library and the associated tools:
- Chapter MEDCoupling describes DataStructures used for cross process exchange of meshes and fields.
- Chapter MEDLoader describes API for I/O from or to a MED file coming from a MEDCoupling data structure.
- Chapter Interpolation tools describes the interpolation and localization library.
- Chapter MEDMEM library covers the MEDMEM core library, i.e. the implementation of meshes, supports and fields and the associated drivers (for MED-file, VTK, GIBI).
- Chapter MEDMEM tools describes various tools based on MEDMEM that can be helpful for handling MED files (conversion tools and splitting tools).